2016 PACE Global Annual Forum: “Global Mobility Challenges and Solutions” .
- Location: University of Cincinnati campus in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Conference Dates: July 25 – 28, 2016
- Hosts: University of Cincinnati, GM North America Engineering, Siemens PLM Software
- NEW! Recruiting Session : PACE students attending the conference are invited to participate in a recruiting and networking session Tuesday July 26th. Upload your resume when you register, and bring printed copies.
- Registration: Conference registration is NOW CLOSED. Please print your confirmation page and bring to the conference. Pre-registration is required for all attendees and events. Photo ID also suggested to expedite check-in.
- Join the Facebook Group: Did you already register for the conference? Join the Facebook group to get the newest information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1761188390769854/
- Conference Program: Click here to download an advance low-resolution copy of the conference program. A high-level overview is shown below.
- Accommodations: Special discounted rates are available for PACE Forum attendees at a university dorm, as well as 3 area hotels. See pages 10-11 of the Delegate Guide for URLs for dorm room registration and special room rates at nearby hotels. Special rates expire soon!
- PRE-Conference Software Training: Pre-registration for training is required, no “walk-ins.” Training registration is now CLOSED.
- Invitation letter requests: Requests are no longer being accepted.
- Authors: The call for abstracts is now closed. Authors please download and use the slide and logo template to prepare your presentation or poster. Poster authors, please upload your jpg files by June 15th. Oral presentation authors, please upload your slides by July 8th. For more information or to upload files: www.openconf.org/PACEforum2016
- CIC, CMS, & Poster Session Posters: Poster Session authors, CIC teams, and CMS teams need to print their poster before the conference (standard A0 size or smaller). Bring posters to the information table before noon on Monday July 25th (see page 5 of the Delegate Guide).
- RSMS Posters: RSMS teams need to print their RSMS poster and bring to Zimmer Hall with their models on Sunday July 24th. Each team will have one easel board for their poster (board size 48-inches by 93.5-inches), as explained on page 7 of the Delegate Guide.
- RSMS Competition: RSMS teams please refer to page 7 of the Delegate Guide and to the Physical Competition Guide for details.
Our sincere thanks to the sponsors of the 2016 PACE Annual Forum! The sponsorship provided by these PACE Companies make the PACE Annual Forum possible for the PACE Institution faculty and student attendees. Company sponsorships fund the conference breaks, lunches, welcome reception, awards dinner, and more.
PACE Annual Forum Archive – For information about previous PACE Annual Forum conferences please click the links provided here.
2015 São Paulo, Brazil: www.pacepartners.org/wpindex.php/2015-pace-annual-forum
2014 Turin, Italy: www.pacepartners.org/wpindex.php/annual-forum/2014-pace-annual-forum
2013 Pasadena, California: www.pacepartners.org/wpindex.php/annual-forum/2013-pace-annual-forum
2012 Shanghai, China: www.pacepartners.org/wpindex.php/annual-forum/2012-pace-annual-forum